Spiga

Question 7

7.) How have your narcolepsy symptoms progressed? If they haven’t, just say they haven’t, but if they have, please provide a full timeline of the progression.

In general my symptoms of narcolepsy have not progressed. Since the time I developed the symptoms they have been generally alike over the years. The only thing that has had any significant effect on the course of my life has been medication. I find that I am less energetic now on medication than I was before, probably due to the anti-depressants and lack of Dexedrine. But, that energy from modafinil is now more mentally focused, alert and intent than ever before. Which is a Godsend to me and a blessing given that before medication my energies where sporadic and somewhat wasted on fruitless projects I could not ever hope to accomplish without a diagnosis and proper medical treatment.

0 comments: