Spiga

Question 9

9.) If there is one thing you can tell someone who was just diagnosed with narcolepsy about dealing with narcolepsy, what would it be?

There is only one piece of advice I can offer victims of this or any other disorder.

"Find the people who are paid to help you."

This has been invariably true for me in my life and has helped me find strategies to solve a whole range of problems that I have encountered in my life. These people are generally genuinely friendly, earnest and helpful. Though sometimes not - discrimination does exist - they are at the very least easy to identify and very easy to replace if you are not satisfied with their services. And, they are paid by their successes and not their failures so there should always be a spot somewhere in their budget for you and the things you need.

0 comments: