Spiga

A letter from Ted Bendixson

Good Afternoon,

I was referred to you by a member of the narcolepsy network. Her
user name is "xxx". She told me you might be willing to have a
section in my narcolepsy related eBook written about you. I already
have some sample sections, so you can know how the book will read.

My eBook will be written to educate people who have either just been
diagnosed with narcolepsy and those who do not yet know if they have
narcolepsy. I want to share the stories of seven people who have
narcolepsy and how it effects them. We want all our stories to have a
positive focus. I want to know how you are dealing with your
narcolepsy and making your life as normal as possible through it. I
want to know about your passions in life, and how you have overcome
your condition to do what you care about and be with who you care about.

If you are interested in this project, send me an email back. I have
a list of interview questions where we will start. I will also give
you the opportunity to review your section. I won't submit it until
you agree with everything I am saying.

Here is my phone number if you need to call: xxx-xxx-xxxx

And my email again: xxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx

Thank you again for potentially participating.

0 comments: